Classroom and Staff
- The school has well-designed classrooms that aid in the teaching process.
- Well lit and ventilated, the classrooms are equipped with the necessary infrastructure to make them comfortable for the students.
- Some classes are also held in the open environment.
- Activities are arranged in the school’s green campus to encourage students to interact with and learn from their natural surroundings.
- Well-qualified and trained teaching staff ensures comprehensive mentoring of the students.
- The school has an extensive Library with books related to the curriculum, general knowledge and literature.
- The students are encouraged to use the library and are introduced to the habit of looking up information through project work.
Laboratory and Other Special Facilities
- Well-equipped laboratories in the school provide the children with equipment and material to implement and explore the concepts they have learned in their theory classes.
- Many activities to improve SSLC result